[fluka-discuss]: how to plot sliced geom (2D) in ROOT

From: Zhiyi Liu <zhiyil_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:52:33 -0700

Hi,
It is always useful to overlap sliced 2D projection of geometry with
simulated data. I ususally did this in flair which defautly use gnuplot and
flair's function to realize this overlapping.

Assuming I have a sliced 2D projection data already, I am curious if
anybody knows how to plot the data in ROOT? (I realized that ROOT has more
options/easier to plot data, such as contours than gnuplot). Attached is an
example of a sliced 2D projection data.

Thanks.

--
Zhiyi Liu
Tel: (778)875-7880 Email: zhiyil_at_triumf.ca