Re: [fluka-discuss]: MAT-PROP and new material defining

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 23:33:34 +0200

Dear Luigi,

Thank You. I have one more question regarding density of the gas material,
as the same gas under different pressure has different density. How Fluka
is treating density of the gas defined by MATERIAL card when there is also
MAT-PROP card added with pressure value added? Is Fluka automatically
converting the density of the material given in MATERIAL card?

Best regards,
Agnieszka