Re: [fluka-discuss]: trying to simulate hadronic interaction and e.m. dissociation in heavy ions collisions

From: Mauro Gallio <gallio_at_to.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 10:19:02 +0100 (CET)

Dear Paola,
yes, I created the executable with the following command:
$FLUPRO/flutil/ldpmqmd -o flukamy usrein.o
and I have seen that there is no difference betwwen the two scripts:
ldpmqmd and ldpm3qmd
(diff ldpmqmd ldpm3qmd ==> no difference)
Are there errors in the input data cards (may be concerning units)?
Even if e.m. dissociation only was activated, I would expect
neutrons with greater energies !
Thanks
    Mauro

Mauro Gallio