Re: [fluka-discuss]: An error encountered when using voxel-based human phantoms in FLUKA

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 16:21:45 +0100

Dear Yang,
   by running the geometry debugger, I see that you have indeed
problems in the geometry. For example:

   **** Flkldb: Geometry error found ****
   **** The point:  -99.999999999989996 -99.999999999989996
-99.999999999989996       ****
   **** is not contained in any region ****

Andrea

Il 03/12/2017 14:30, 杨博 ha scritto:

> Dear Fluka experts,
>
>   I am doing a simulation where the organ dose in a voxel-based human
> phantom is calculated in an Isotropic-emitted photon field.
>
>   But when a run starts,an error is encountered and the output file
> shows that " Abort called from FLKAG1 reason 3RD: NRLTGG > 2000 Run
> stopped!".
>
>   When i attempted to reduce the simulation particle
> number(e.g.,1E5),the run is good.
>
>   I checked the FLUKA Manual and discuss lists but did not find a
> possible explanation.
>
>   The input file,output file and other relevant files are attached.Any
> suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you very much!
>
>   Best Regards
>
>   Yang Bo

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy