[fluka-discuss]: RE: flair and dicom error

From: Francesca Fiorini <francesca.fiorini_at_oncology.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 15:38:02 +0000

I'm sorry to write again, but I have a 'solution' to this problem now... just in the case someone is having the same issue.

After recompiling the flair rpm, the program started to work properly with dicoms. But note that it didn't work by recompiling the tgz available on the website. Only compiling the rpm version solved the problem.

Thanks to Giuseppe for the valuable suggestions!
Francesca

Francesca Fiorini, PhD
CRUK and MRC Oxford Institute for Radiation Oncology
Old Road Campus Research Building
Off Roosevelt Drive
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX3 7DQ