Re: [fluka-discuss]: Unable to score data using USRBDX

From: Francesc Salvat-Pujol <Francesc.Salvat.Pujol_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:47:10 +0100

Dear Riya,

In the screenshot one sees that ustsuw is called (program to analyse
USRTRACK output). However, I see no USRTRACK card in your input file.
Looks like there is a leftover request/memory to process a USRTRACK.
Removing it from the Data panel and scanning again for detectors should
solve your problem.

Cheers,

Cesc

--