[fluka-discuss]: number of regions exceeds 10000

From: 崔明阳 <mycui_at_pmo.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:13:35 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,
I'm trying to use Fluka to do simulation on detector with silicon tracker, which has more than 70 thousands regions. While in the manual, it says the maximum number of regions is 10 thousands. So I'm kindly asking, is there any way to exceed the limitation so that more regions can be added ? Thank you very much for your help. It would be highly appreciated!

Yours,
Mingyang Cui
from DAMPE collaboration