RE: [fluka-discuss]: How to process the dicom RTPlan without flair interface?

From: Wioletta Sandra Kozlowska <wioletta.kozlowska_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 10:35:50 +0000

Dear Junyu,

There is no ready and straightforward external command/script you can use for this conversion.

For your information, with the new FLUKA release, the format of RTPLAN beam spot is going to be standardized using new cards. Thus, we will try to provide also the possibility to process the files externally.

Cheers,
Wioletta Kozłowska

CERN & Medical University of Vienna

CERN EN-STI-FDA