[fluka-discuss]: about radioisotopes

From: HASAN TOLGA ADA <hasan.tolga.ada_at_gazi.edu.tr>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 18:41:34 +0300 (FET)

Dear Fluka users,

I just try to learn basic decay input and try to observe the radioisotopes after the collusion between the beam and several target materials.
However I have some problems with the scoring part of my project. I can get all particle spectrum, but I couldnot get it for radioisotopes.

In my project I added usrbin, usrtrack and resnucle card such as in the attachment.

I'm really glad if you dear distinguished friends can help me about my problem.

Best regards...
Tolga