biasing option

From: Mr. Bhushankumar Jagnnath Patil. (bjp@physics.unipune.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 09:06:40 CEST

    Dear fluka users
            I am using fluka for designing Accelerator based neutron source.
    In this connection i have made a input file, i am attaching it for
    reference.
         The configuration of my machine is 3GHZ and 1 GB RAM. Though i have
    used biasing option, the output of file (69 no)) showing statistical
    error near about 30 % after 15 runs. The 15runs took almost 17-18
    hours.
         Is the biasing option used are right? or i have run the input for
    more time. Also suggest me that how can i improve the input
    (Biasing).

    Thanking you in an anticipation

    Mr. Bhushankumar Jagnnath Patil.
    Microtron Accelerator Lab.