Re: how to turn off LOW-NEUT

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 09:24:34 CEST

    Mary is right: setting the cutoff at the first energy group with
    LOW-BIAS does not turn off the initializations. But there is
    a trick: use LOW-BIAS, plus LOW-MAT to "alias" neon to something
    else (oxygen, for instance). Normally this would be a very bad thing to
    do, because the cross sections of two different elements are always
    very different: but in this case where the cross sections are not used
    it does no harm, and allows you to run without neutrons.

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassň
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025