[fluka-discuss]: Possibility to filter the neutrons by the types of interactions in FLUKA

From: David Sangcheol Lee <david.sangcheol.lee_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:57:25 +0000

Dear FLUKA expert

Hello, I would like to ask a question. Is it possible to filter the particle by the types of interactions (e.g. inelastic, elastic, capture and fission) in a region?

For example, I would like to see how many neutrons undergo "capture" in a region. Is it possible to do that in FLUKA?

Thank you so much for your help

Kind regards

Cordialement

[CERN-logo] David Sangcheol Lee
CERN / HSE-RP
 European Organisation for Nuclear Research
 1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
Email: david.sangcheol.lee_at_cern.ch