Tracks, USERDUMP, FLAIR

From: Markus Kirk (m.kirk@gsi.de)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 15:24:05 CEST

    Dear Users,

    Has anyone managed to display particle tracks overlaid on a geometry using
    the FLAIR software?

    I already tried with the USERDUMP card but got I did not see the number
    of tracks which I expected. The inputs in FLAIR are a bit ambiguous and the
    documentation on this is non existent. I look forward to any responses and
    thank you in anticipation.

    Yours sincerely,

    Markus