[fluka-discuss]: At line 101 of file datimf.f Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

From: <zeleme_at_cc.uoi.gr>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:43:14 +0200

Dear fluka users,

I have just installed the fluka version fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bitAA on an
ubuntu 16.04 x86_64 system using gfortran.

I have also additionally installed flair.

In both installations, there wasn't any error.

I tried to run a simple example (which can be found here
https://pastebin.com/KmLicDrw)

When running the input file, I get a time-out ERROR in the .log file

    At line 101 of file datimf.f
    Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

I also tried to run flukahp without an input file, just to see if I can get any
info, expecting that I will be asked to provide an input file, but again I get
the same output about the datimf.f file.

Any idea on what might be the issue and how can it be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Zena