Re: [fluka-discuss]: At line 101 of file datimf.f Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:10:24 +0100

Hi

this issue has been discussed already on the list. It is a spurious error
caused by an incompatibility between the gfortran version installed on
your computer and the one (gfortran 7.3) used to compile Fluka.

Update to gfortran 7.x if you can, or wait for a Fluka version compiled
with gfortran 6.x which will come in 1-2 weeks, or use the g77 compiled
version which runs on all distributions, old or new, 32 or 64 bits.

                      Hope this helps
                         Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |