[fluka-discuss]: Card for scoring photons after neutron activation

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:29:45 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have been running simulations for neutron activation. Which card is
suitable for scoring outgoing photons after irradiation such that they are
are represented as counts? I have been using the USRBDX and USRTRACK card
but they have different units on their y-axis (unless if I can normalize?).
The DETECT card is also not helpful since I cannot associate it with
cooling times. Please assist. Thanks.

Best regards,

Sizwe

--
Disclaimer - This e-mail is subject to UWC policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at: