[fluka-discuss]: INSTALLATION ISSUE IN FEDORA-27

From: riya dey <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:33:46 +0530

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I was trying to install FLUKA-Flair in Fedora-27 . The installation methods
that I adopted is attached here. Now the issue is , after installation, when
I open flair ( by clicking the flair symbol) , one message pops up as the
environmental variable FLUPRO is not found . On the other hand, if I open
flair from the terminal , everything runs fine.

Can you tell me how to resolve the issue ??

With regards,

Riya Dey