RE: [fluka-discuss]: INSTALLATION ISSUE IN FEDORA-27

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:33:43 +0000

Dear Riya

As the pop up dialog suggest, you should open the preferences dialog and set the path to your FLUKA installation.
To do this click on the Flair tab and then click on Config (wrench and screwdriver icon).
Fill out the first entry by pointing to the fluka installation directory and it should work.
Hope this helps

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis