Re: Information of a recent change in the FLUKA code

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 10:21:11 CEST

    There has been a small mistake in the recent message by Paola
    concerning the problem of a material assignment overridden by
    name:

    > -- In case you defined different materials with the same name, you'll
    > need to change them, and to issue LOW-NEUT cards when needed

    I am sure Paola meant LOW-MAT: this command is needed when the name
    chosen by the user does not correspond to a material name in the
    neutron cross section library.

    Just to avoid any confusion

    Alberto