[fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD, scoring low energy neutrons

From: Schuetz, Anne <anne.schuetz_at_desy.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 20:11:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear experts,

I am trying to score neutrons crossing a boundary, using USRYIELD cards.
So far, I had good success with scoring the particles "NEUTRON".
However, when looking at the results only neutrons with kinetic energies > 1 Mev are shown.

Next, I selected "LOWENNEUT" in flair, which resulted in an error message.
After reading older fluka-discuss threads, I then tried selecting the generalized particle number 40., which represents low energy neutrons according to the manual.
My FLUKA runs were running fine, the generated USRYIELD files are empty however.

Is there a way to extend the scoring of neutrons with USRYIELD to low energy neutrons also?

Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards,
    Anne Schütz

--