Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD, scoring low energy neutrons

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 10:58:29 +0200

Dear Anne,

you put 0.0 as lower scoring limit, which - as almost everywhere - means
'take the default value', i.e. 1 MeV for log energy binning. Put instead
1.e-14, and choose the number of log bins accordingly in order to have a
suitable resolution above 20 MeV (below 20 MeV the multigroup structure is
applied anyway), calculated as a function of the whole scoring interval
you asked for.

Also, note that in the input you circulated the GEOEND geometry debugger
is activated.

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti