Re: [fluka-discuss]: Lattice scoring error

From: Juan Prieto-Pena <juan.prieto_at_rai.usc.es>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 18:43:11 +0200

Dear George,

I tried to re-do the geometry using the steps in slide 49 of the
geometry course and I have seen that the result is the same as my
original input file except my transformations and the ones generated in
the new file are inverted (and, if I recall correctly, this should not
be a problem as long as I indicate in the card to use the inverse
transformation, am I correct?)

However, I have the same problem as before. This time I am attaching my
new input (the same except for air is substituted by vacuum and there is
only one row of my replicas) and the out and err files.

Regards,

Juan Prieto-Pena
Predoctoral researcher, Department of Particle Physics
University of Santiago de Compostela
p: +34 881 813 632
a: Edificio Monte da Condesa-Bloque V
          Campus Vida 15782 Santiago de Compostela Spain