Re: [fluka-discuss]: Interpretation of USRBDX and USRYIELD cards

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:23:31 +0000

Dear Pedro,
please see my answer inline.
I recommend you to give a look at the slides about the scoring from the last FLUKA course
https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435691/attachments/1395454/2242757/08_Scoring_2017.pdf

and to eventually make use of the binary output because it will allow to compute also the statistical error by summing over several runs by means of FLUKA utility program available in $FLUPRO/flutil.

In case my comments below do not clarify your doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best, luigi