[fluka-discuss]: RE: Error message after reinstalling FLUKA*** Invalid null photon threshold *** (solved)

From: Helga Holmestad <helga.holmestad_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:04:11 +0000

Just when the mail went through I found the mistake.
I see that the production threshold for photons has to be set.
In the manual it is this card:

WHAT(2) > 0.0 : energy threshold for photon production in GeV

             = 0.0 : ignored
               Default: equal to the lowest photon transport cutoff in all
                        regions made of this material (see Note 1)

So it looks like it is not ignored when set to 0, but rather FLUKA sets it to 0 and then complains that this is not allowed