Re: [fluka-discuss]: Defining a replica of PET module

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:20:36 +0000

Dear Nima,

only for the first module you have to define bodies and regions, while the remaining modules are a replica of the first one,
i.e. they are define as “empty” region in their respective position, linked to the first module by a appropriate transformation (one or more ROT-DEFI).

In the advanced course there are slides about the LATTICE concept
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000434/attachments/1270257/1881963/05_AdvancedGeometry2016.pdf

and an example of a geometry built with LATTICE
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000442/

Concerning the scoring, I’m not sure that DETECT is the best way as you will not be able to distinguish the contribution from different LATTICE.
I would go for EVENTBIN/USRBIN and filter the different module with the comscw user routine.

Hope this could help.

Best, luigi