Re: [fluka-discuss]: Lattice scoring error

From: Juan Prieto-Pena <juan.prieto_at_rai.usc.es>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:10:48 +0200

Dear Paola,

Thanks for your help, I corrected the bad input. Yes, I am planning to
add complexity to the problem but first I wanted to write the code
properly with something as simple as possible.

Regards,

Juan Prieto-Pena
Predoctoral researcher, Department of Particle Physics
University of Santiago de Compostela
p: +34 881 813 632
a: Edificio Monte da Condesa-Bloque V
          Campus Vida 15782 Santiago de Compostela Spain