Re: [fluka-discuss]: Coalescence and heavy fragment evaporation in BME model

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:36:06 +0200

Hi Duy

your point holds for coalescence, while heavy fragment evaporation can
play a role, since the BME fragments, after pre-equilibrium where applied,
still go through the regular FLUKA evaporation. This is not the case for
the lighter ones, where Fermi break-up applies instead

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI