Re: CK photons

From: John Clem (clem@bartol.udel.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2007 - 14:18:35 CEST

    Hi Stefan,

    So I assume either WHAT(1) or (2) must be set to -100 in OPT-PROP card for
    SDUM = METAL to enable calls to FRGHNS. Of course I have numerous
    questions concerning the control variables such as roughness scale, angular
    distributions, etc... Any word on when the manual will be updated inthis
    section ??

    Thanks,
    John