info about STUPRF

From: Francesco Gonnella (francesco.gonnella@roma2.infn.it)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 15:40:01 CEST

    Dear all,
    I'm just starting to use Fluka, my job is to simulate the elatic and
    inelastic scattering
    of polarized deuterons against a carbon or hydrogen target.
    Does Fluka include the polaryzed cross section for the reaction above?
    If not, I have already tried to solve this problem using the stuprf routine
    in order to modify the kinematical variable of the scattered deuteron.
    Do you have any better suggestion to solve this problem?

    My idea is to modify the phi scattering angle of the scattered deuteron,
    before it is put in the stack.
    To do this I will like to have some information about the stuprf routine.
    I have understood that: this routine is called everytime a "simulation
    step" occurs.
    I would like to have more information about this step, especially:
    - the initial state and final state of the reaction occuring during this
    step;
    - how to access the particle code and kinematical variables of the initial
    and final state particles;
    - it is possible to change these kinematical variable according to some
    different cross section?

    best regards
    Francesco Gonnella

    Francesco Gonnella