Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA ISO IN VIRTUAL BOX SHOWING OBSOLETE VERSION

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 17:22:39 +0200

Hi Riya,
    I meant start Flupix as usual (the one you have, since the ISO
is not distributed anymore on the website) and to download by hand
the latest FLUKA tar file, i.e. the file
fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz,
unpack it and installing it with the make command. In this way you
replace the old version with the new one. Did you try this?

Andrea

PS
We keep the messages in the list, for other users.