Re: About FLUKA2006.3b

From: Francesco Cerutti (Francesco.Cerutti@cern.ch)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 14:19:28 CEST

    Dear Susan,

    > I've just downloaded FLUKA2006.3b and I've a WINDOWS PC. So, I don't =
    > know If I can run this version using a Windows system or if there is =
    > another version of FLUKA that is available and can be running using =
    > WIDOWS system?

    of course you cannot run the Linux version of FLUKA under WINDOWS. A
    WINDOWS version does not exist, but it is under test a version running
    under CYGWIN, a Linux emulator running under WINDOWS.
    See http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0840.html
    and http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1143.html

    Cheers

    Francesco