RE: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with FLUKA version

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 12:55:00 +0000

Dear Irina,

it may be that you have both the old and the new versions installed.
You can check in your .out file to see which version you are using.
If it is the case, try deleting the old installation and check your FLUPRO variable, and if you are using flair the folder that flair is pointing to, to see if it is pointing to the correct version.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis