Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring problem in the USRBDX card in the fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bit-6.4-AA version of FLUKA

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 22:09:49 +0200

Dear Cesc,

Thank you for your help, I didn't realize regions had to share a boundary
in order to be able to score boundary crossing particles between them. Just
a follow up question, what kind of problems is one likely to come across if
two regions share a boundary without a plane? Does it cause errors in the
geometry or in the results? I ask because I have used the USRBDX card to
score photon energies and I do not see some of the expected energies.
Thanks.

Regards,

Sizwe