[fluka-discuss]: Radioisotopes of Co60 Cs137 with RADDECAY

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:41:35 +0200

Dear Fluka Experts,

I created input file with cylindrical target filled with air to check the
spectrum of Cs137 and Co60 with RADDECAY card. I used USRTRACK card and
scored electrons in the target, however I obtained really "strange" results
not looking like spectrums of the requested isotopes. Can You please advise
what is wrong in my inp files and why I cannot get correct results?

I attached my both inp files and graphs.

Best regards,
Agnieszka