[fluka-discuss]: run in Flair

From: Vashek Vylet <vylet_at_jlab.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 17:51:31 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Fluka experts,

I am missing some elementary step when trying to run Fluka in Flair. I admit last time I did some work with Fluka was three years ago and when I tried to run a new input, it never starts and the run times out. So I tried the same with an old file I know is fine. When I run it in its original directory, it does just fine. when I rename the input to "test.inp", load it in Flair and click run (after selecting 5 in the Spawn column), I get the same result as with the new input file - no success. The output file indicates that a random seed file ../rantest_aa002 does not exist (see attached files). I watched two online videos on starting a Fluka run in Flair on Youtube, but no clue from those, some initialization step that I am missing must already been done. I would appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance,

Vashek Vylet