[fluka-discuss]: Merging data problem in FLAIR

From: Trinh Ngoc-Duy <Ngoc-Duy.Trinh_at_ganil.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 07:29:48 +0000

Dear Fluka users,

I am using FLAIR to merge data for a long calculation (with thousands of data files from several cores of computer). However FLAIR is actually stuck when dealing with such an important number of files. I would like to know how if you have an idea I can fix this problems ?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Sincerely.

Duy.