[fluka-discuss]: scoring weight for different usrbin cards

From: 张俊昱 <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:54:26 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts:

I want to scoring both dose and activity in my simulation, so I use 2 USRBIN card scoring for DOSE and Activity respectively.

As the scoring result is already normalized to per particle, I want a factor applied to the result for a value reflecting a real

data compare with my experiment data. However, I can write the comscw.f file to tune the DOSE scoring and already made it, but I

don't know how I can tune the result of 2 USRBIN cards with different factors?

Thanks for any possible help.

Best,

Junyu