[fluka-discuss]: Problems with Mac version

From: Eric Prebys <eprebys_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:40:45 +0000

I recently tried to install Fluka on my mac. I downloaded
the version for gfortran 7.3, and the program compiled, but
when I try to run it, I get the following error.

>Fortran runtime error: Incorrect extent in VALUE argument to DATE_AND_TIME intrinsic: is 1, should be >=8

Googling a bit, I think this might be because I have gfortran-8.1

Is there any chance of getting a Mac version for gfortran-8.1, or perhaps
a workaround for this problem?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Prebys