Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about *.vxl generation process

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 08:31:34 +0200

Dear Junyu,
The two parameters ( Crho and CdE/dx) are independent. (The next fluka
release will have the option to correlate them, the present one does not
have it).
For most cases, the two parameters should be equal. They will change the
density used for the calculation of mean free path and other
density-dependent quantities, for electromagnetic and nuclear processes.
You can have a look to the lecture on medical applications in the last
fluka course
https://indico.cern.ch/event/694979/contributions/2927121/attachments/1657650/2654323/Medical_Applications_2018.pdf
Regards
Paola