[fluka-discuss]: Proton transport through spacecraft

From: Stewart, Emma <e.stewart17_at_imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 07:32:48 +0000

Hello

I'm fairly new to FLUKA but I have managed to run the example file without any errors. My problem is proton transport through the materials of a spacecraft to measure the neutron flux. I've written the input file as best I can, which is attached. I'm assuming that I will need the LOW-NEUT option but I was trying to make it work like this first.

When I run the input file above I get the following error in the .log file:

At line 229 of file flkcgi.f

Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

From lots of googling, it seems like this is a problem with the compiler and not the input file but I could be wrong, any help would be appreciated!. I'm using a mac with gfortran 7.2.

Thanks

Emma Stewart

PhD Student