Re: [fluka-discuss]: Proton transport through spacecraft

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:59:05 +0200

Dear Emma

I suggest that you set up your input with flair or at least use it for
checking. There are several mistakes aleady up to the geometry. Here are
just a few of them

- GEOBEGIN shoulkd be followed by a second line and not a comment line,
   for example

GEOBEGIN COMBNAME
      0 0 A simple three region rocket inside a vaccum

- you use free format for the geometry, thus all values/entries in a card
must be separated by blanks. It is not the case here between the name of
the RCC and the first number

RCC PresShell20.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 +122.0 152.0

- you define RCC PresShell but use in the body definition PresShe1 ...

- body PresShe2 is not defined

When you load the input with Flair these mistakes are highlighted and thus
easier to spot

Cheers
Stefan