[fluka-discuss]: Fluence to effective dose conversion coefficient

From: riya dey <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:26:04 +0530

Dear FLUKA Expert,

Regarding the dose conversion coefficient, I have found two links in fluka
site.

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=examples
<http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=examples&sub=example4&node=6#sec-res>
&sub=example4&node=6#sec-res

&

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/att-2369/deq99c.

In the first link it is mentioned that there is a zip file containing DCF
values, namely for

PHOTONS:

eapph.dat ANTERO-POSTERIOR irradiation

ebtph.dat from BOTTOM irradiation

eisph.dat ISOTROPIC irradiation

elaph.dat LATERAL irradiation

epaph.dat POSTERO-ANTERIOR irradiation

esiph.dat SEMI-ISOTROPIC irradiation

etpph.dat from the TOP irradiation

Now, the second link corresponds to the AUXSCORE input:

The following sets are available: *

* (for photons and electrons see note below) *

* *

* 1-3: Effective dose from ICRP74 and Pelliccioni data *

* calculated with ICRP radiation weighting factors Wr *

* 1: Anterior-Posterior irradiation *

* 2: Rotational irradiation geometry *

* 3: WORST possible geometry for the irradiation *

*

* *

* SDUM(1:5) = *

* 'EAP74' = 1 'ERT74' = 2 'EWT74' = 3 *

* 'EAPMP' = 4 'ERTMP' = 5 'EWTMP' = 6 *

* 'AMB74' = 7 'AMBGS' = 8 *

* *

In this regard, I want to know whether there is any option to incorporate
ISOTROPIC irradiation conversion coefficient in AUXSCORE since for uniform
irradiation in a field, ISOTROPIC irradiation conversion coefficient is
required.

With regards,

Riya Dey