[fluka-discuss]: source.f simulation gives zeroes

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 10:47:18 +0000

Hello Fluka experts,

I am trying to simulate a polychromatic beam imitating linac photon spectra. I am using a modified source.f routine which has been successfully used for 70kev x-ray generation, see attached. Now I want to simulate a linac spectrum, see attached .dat file. However, using a test setup (see attached *.inp) I get zeroes in the results. Could you please advise what possibly goes wrong? Should source.f be modified or .dat file is wrongly made? Thank you,

Alex