[fluka-discuss]: RE: Flair documentation

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 12:43:39 +0000

The most up-to-date documentation of flair is the reference manual when you click F1 in the code.
The tutorials on the web site are old with screenshots from the previous version of flair. Despite
that they can be helpful from the conceptual point of view. The interface is different but the
functionality is similar.

Vasilis