[fluka-discuss]: RE: Proton transport through spacecraft

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 12:40:56 +0000

Hi Emma,

your question is too vague, please try to be more specific on your problem.
Also, please give a look first on the tutorials fluka and flair as well the beginners course
lectures.
Some general remarks on your input
1. Add a DEFAULTS card with option PRECISION
2. All the DISCARD cards your have are not needed.

Cheers
Vasilis