RE: [fluka-discuss]: simulation of x-ray divergent beam

From: <minalyn_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 15:25:23 +0530

Dear Anton,

Thank you for your reply. I realised that deltax/y on WHAT(4)/(5) of the
BEAM card are for the initial beam shape.

I have attached my input file and testsou.f file to make my problems
clear.

I have used BEAMAXES card, because in actual problem, i have to use
voxel phantom in place of 60 x 30 x180 cm3 box.

I want to simulate X-ray beam along negative Y direction. It starts
from a point and then diverge along x and z direction and at a distance
of 180 cm forms a rectangle of 35 x 35 cm2 irradiating the part of box.

I could able to make beam fall on the box as seen in the image1, but i
am not able to give divergence.

Regards,

Minal Y.Nadar
IDS,BARC, Mumbai