Re: [fluka-discuss]: installing fluka-2011.2x-3.x86_64 on fedora 24?

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 05:06:41 +0000

Dear Mahmoudreza,

1.) It's not needed to add the "source .bashrc" command to the .bashrc file. You just need to execute this command in the terminal after editing the .bashrc file.

2.) According to your screen shot the FLUPRO variable is now correctly set up, but some permissions needs to be fixed.

As root run the following commands:
cd /usr/local/fluka
chmod -R a+rX *

This should fix your permission problem, and you should be able to run FLUKA as non root.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection