[fluka-discuss]: Two VOXEL cards in one simulation

From: Lars Fredrik Fjæra <lars.fjaera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 11:15:05 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to run passive scattering proton simulations on patients
generated using the Flair voxel conversion.

However, I was also thinking to define the patient aperture using DICOM and
further convert it to VOXEL input.

And thus I have an issue wanting to use two separate VOXEL cards in the same
simulation and I therefore get conflicting VOXEL regions.

I was wondering if it is possible to use two separate VOXEL cards in a
single simulation?

Best regards,

Lars Fredrik Fjæra

Lars Fredrik Fjæra <https://www.uib.no/en/persons/Lars.Fredrik.Fj%C3%A6ra>