[fluka-discuss]: Running flair with linux container using flukadocker

From: Tom Niessen <tom.niessen_at_raysearchlabs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:56:43 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to use flair with a linux container using flukadocker. I'm using Windows 10 Professional.

It seems like everything is going great, I have followed the instruction from https://flukadocker.github.io/F4D/, I am able to run a linux container and I can run a simulation. However, when I try to start Flair using the command flair nothing happens, I mean literally nothing. I don't get an error like "bash: flair: command not found" or something of the sort, just a blank line. Maybe something didn't go well while installing? I'm pretty sure I followed all steps (even uninstalled everything and tried again) but I must say that I had quite a lot of warnings during the installation.

I hope you can help me!

Cheers,

Tom