Re: [fluka-discuss]: Running flair with linux container using flukadocker

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:48:43 +0000

Dear Tom,

it seems, that XMing is not running correctly on your machine.

Please check the "Post installation steps for both Windows 10 versions" and the "Your first Fluka container" -> "Creating a container" -> "Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education" sections.

Maybe a reboot will solve the problem. If not, then it seems like a firewall issue, try to disable it, and see if it works that way.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection
ELI Beamlines

E: david.horvath_at_eli-beams.eu
T: +420 266 051 283
M: Za Radnicí 835, 25241 Dolní Břežany, Czech Republic